Jewelry Care / Material
Stainless Steel with 18k PVD gold plating
- Our stainless steel pieces are very resistant to water and activities and will not tarnish! Ideal for those who do not want to take off their jewelry all the time. However, we recommend taking them off to avoid potential fading .
- It is hypoallergenic! With low risk of causing allergic reactions. However, there is no guarantee that this is true for everyone, but it is the best option for sensitive skin.
- Low maintenance pieces but to keep the luster we recommend wiping with cloth provided.
check product packaging or product page to see your pieces' material
Sterling Silver with 18k gold plating
- Remove before showering, sleeping, or any activities that may result in contact with moisture or friction.
- Sterling silver is soft and flexible, so if your earring post needs a little adjusting, it is totally normal.
- Clean after every use with the cloth provided to keep them looking new
- Lastly, store your pieces when not wearing them to avoid any damage.
Sterling silver jewelry has "s925" engraved on , or check the product page descrpition.
Send us an email if you have any questions!